- NTA/NTISG does not sell customer information.
- NTA/NTISG does not share your information with persons, companies, or organizations that would use that information to contact you about their products or services.
- NTA/NTISG expects persons or organizations that provide services on our behalf to keep your information confidential and secure. We also expect them to use your information only to provide the services they have been asked them to perform.
How Insurance Information Is Protected
Except as explained below, National Truckers Insurance Services Group restricts access to your nonpublic personal information to employees who need to know this information to provide the products and services to you. Such employees include claims processors, underwriters, and customer service personnel. National Truckers Insurance Services Groupmaintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with legal requirements to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Information NTA/NTISG Collects
Our Association and its insurance agency collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Any information that is provided to NTA/NTISG through the completion of the following forms:
- Claim forms;
- Enrollment forms; and
- Any other form(s) necessary to effectuate coverage, administer coverage, or administer and pay a claim
- Any information obtained from your transactions with NTA/NTISG, its affiliates or others.
- Any information from others that is necessary for us to properly process a claim, underwrite the coverage, or to otherwise complete a transaction requested by our customer or policyholder.
- Any information that our customer authorizes us to collect from others.
Information NTA/NTISG Discloses
NTA/NTISG discloses, or reserves the right to disclose, all of the nonpublic personal information it collects and maintains about you to its affiliates. NTA/NTISG may also disclose, and reserves the right to disclose, any of your nonpublic personal information to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
We may use the nonpublic personal information you provide to help you with your insurance needs. NTA/NTISG may also communicate with you about products, features, and options in which you have expressed an interest. Without your consent, we may provide your information to persons or organizations in and out of NTA/NTISG. This would be done as permitted or required by law. We may do this to:
- Fulfill a transaction you have requested;
- Service your policy;
- Market our products to you;
- Investigate or handle claims;
- Detect or prevent fraud; or
- Comply with lawful requests from the Department of Transportation, regulatory and law enforcement authorities.
Companies that provide services on behalf of NTA/NTISG and its affiliated companies
NTA/NTISG may disclose the categories of nonpublic personal information described in this Privacy Notice to the following categories of non-affiliated third parties with which NTA/NTISG, and its affiliated companies, contract to perform certain functions or services on their behalf:
- Other financial institutions;
- Other insurance companies; and
- Certain other third-parties, such as your Motor Carrier.
Right to Disclose Information
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please email us email@example.com. Or call us at 1-800-823-8454.